Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Haircuting ....


A while back my Mom and I gave Preston his first hair cut.  It needed to be done and he looked mighty handsome after it had been done.  As the months have gone on, his thick hair continues to grow and somedays I would look at him and think that it looked a little shorter.  Or I'd think that something was different about him.  Come to find out, my Mom had been cutting his hair here and there when I wasn't in the same room.  Just whenever she thought that he needed it, she's pull out the scissors and clip a little off the top or sides.  She later confessed that she liked to cut his hair while he was in the bath tub, and that was what contributed to the unevenness on the sides and the "bowl" style hair cut he now has .  I think that my son may have a fear of the scissors, after Grandma gets done with him.


The "Before" picture, where she is deciding where to cut


The "AFTER" picture


No comments:

Post a Comment