Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Best Sunday Ever ...

Brock and I headed to church today.  We really like our ward, they are super nice.  So, we were invited to the newcomers meeting.  We were sitting there and Brock was getting ready to introduce us and then poor Mr Preston starts throwing up.  He threw up all over the floor.  I picked him up and ran to the bathroom.   He had a mess all over him, and poor Brock had it all over his pants.  It was really the best introduction to our new ward that we could have, really.  Preston ended up throwing up once more today, all over my face.  I felt so bad, that my sweet baby felt bad, I started crying as I carried him up stairs to the bath tub.  Preston wasn't crying, just his Mom.  It's a good thing that we have a huge bathtub that both of us could get cleaned up in together.  He was able to keep dinner down and he was playing like a crazy after dinner.  So we're hoping we're over it ... Let the parent initiation continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment