Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dub-Dub and He-He

Preston is a fun and social boy.  He loves to be around people, play, and have fun.  Preston has a little friend that is 4 months older than him and she comes over to play.  As they have grown up together it's been fun to see them interact more and more with each other.  Both of their vocabulary grows daily and sometimes I have a hard time understanding exactly what is being said.  For example, Preston says "Shiiit".  I'm sure it's a part of some other word.  He always says it when we're walking in the garage, and I laugh everytime that he says it.  Yep, I"m one of those parents.  Preston's little friend, Brynn, calls Preston "Dub-Dub".  When she says it, he looks around like "You talking to me?".  Brynn likes to run around our island in the kitchen and that just so happens to be one of the Preston's favorite things to do.  So, Brynn starts running around and Preston starts to chase her.  She stops and he runs up to her with the biggest smile and gives her the biggest hug.  She looked a little shocked but then she laughed and started running again yelling "Dub-dub.  Dub-dub.  Dub-dub.  Dub-dub."  When all the chasing was over she came over to me and said "He-He" and pet my arm.  Preston and I plan on changing our names to Dub-Dub and He-He within the next couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment