Thursday, August 4, 2011

A pile of dirt, 2 teeth, and a hair cut ...


This is a picture of Brock and I putting a "sold" sign on our new plot of land that we're building a house on!  We're really excited about it.  We're building in a place called Meridian Village, it's in between Parker and Lone Tree Colorado.  Never thought that I would be building a brand new house for our family to live in, but it worked out perfectly.  The house should be done in late December to mid-January, right now the lot is the holding place for the dirt from other lots that are under construction.  Today (8/4) I actually spend a couple hours at the design center picking all kinds of fun stuff out.  We are a blessed family, and super excited. 

Our lot is # 206

And who doesn't love half naked baby pictures?  I certainly do.  Preston loves books and here is is trying to get a hold of one favorites after his 2nd hair cut.  He now has 2 teeth on bottom.  They are adorable and very hard to get pictures of. 




2 comments:

  1. Haylee Jane- you look hot! I am really excited to see pictures and hear about your new house. The lot looks huge! Be sure to design a great guest suite for your Florida friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! I'll have to come out for a tour when it's done. I love when kids get their first chompers!

    ReplyDelete