Monday, July 25, 2011

Tiny Town and the little suprise ...

My sister and her family came to visit this past weekend.  She has 3 kids and they are all a lot of fun.  The youngest of her kids is a little boy named Brady.  He's 3 years old.  Preston had a great time watching Brady play with tons of toy cars and trucks. 

Saturday we all went up to Tiny Town which is a little spot up in the mountains that has these intricate doll houses, and a miniature train to ride.  I was carrying Preston in the Baby Bjorn, that was the easiest way to get around all the small models and my arms were exhausted from holding the chunk for several hours the day before while house hunting.  So, there we were waiting for the tiny train to leave the tiny station and Preston chomped down on my finger (his favorite chew toy), only then did I feel his first tooth had come in.  It shocked me for a second because I'm not used to anything sharp in his mouth.  He always surprises his Mom with new tricks! 

My sister Heidi and her hubby in the back, and me with Mr Tooth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment