Wednesday, January 19, 2011

He's Here!

Preston Chad was born on Monday the 17th at 3:30 in the afternoon.  He was 9 lbs and 1oz, 22 inches long and healthy as can be.  It was a crazy day, but it was an amazing experience!  We just got out of the hospital today (wednesday the 19th) and we're enjoying each others company :)  Below are some pictures of our little snuggler!  Yes, I am bias ... he is a beautiful boy :)

Wrap me tight,  but leave my right arm out!!!

I'm pretty strong already, check out my bicept

Lots of snuggles and lots of kisses

Enough pictures!

2 comments:

  1. He's a keeper! I think he's onto something with the bicep curl there - maybe we could incorporate that into our broadway dance! Genius. Anyway, glad to see he's here and that you're all doing well. Congratulations, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I kept thinking about you and wondering if he was here, glad I finally remembered to check the blog. He's adorable, and I love the hair. I soooo love that new baby stage, but it goes by WAY too fast. So...when you aren't napping, just stare at him and marvel how beautiful and perfect he is, b/c before long he's moving too fast and into too many things to remember to think about how perfect he is. :)

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete