Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Baby's Room

It's taken some time, but we have finished Prestons room.  It started the first week of December and it took a while to get everything up and set.  We don't have all the stuff on the walls yet, but that is to come. 
I have to say I love the glider.  I'm warming it up for when Preston gets here.  Nights that I can't sleep I go and sit in the glider for a while and it helps get me sleepy and ready to go back to bed.  Brocks favorite feature is a turtle nightlight that sits on the dresser.  The turtle's back lights up and projects stars on the ceiling in a couple different colors.  It's really cool.  I've walked in Prestons room and found Brock laying on the floor looking up at the stars on the ceiling. 
I would be amiss to not draw your attention to the curtains.  My Mom and I took on the task to make the curtains.  Or rather I called her and said that I wanted to take on the task of making the curtains and she was kind enough to be around to help me.  If it wasnt' for her, I would have given up at about hour 5 and headed to the store:)  Thanks Mom!. 




This is overflow from the dresser.  Preston will be a well dressed boy!

The Crib.


If you look next to the lamp you can see the turtle nightlight.

Notice the awesome curtains!



1 comment: