Thursday, May 26, 2011

Living with Grandma and Grandpa

Grandpa and Preston hanging on the couch. 


Brock and I moved in with my parents in April.  I was going to go back to work from home for a couple weeks and my leave was over, so I thought that moving in with my parents to help with Preston would work well.  We also want to have more kids and to do so we need a space, therefore we needed to save some money, Grandma and Grandpa VanWagenen were king enough to open their home to us.  We rented out my town house in Denver and moved to the 'burbs' with my parents.  It has been a lot of fun, and since my work has asked me to stay until they find my replacement, it's worked well being here and having such great babysitters. We've started looking at houses and neighborhoods that we would like to move into, and only plan on being here a year max.  It's fun to see Grandma and Grandpa have fun and play with our fun loving little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment