Thursday, December 9, 2010

Prestons Room

Last Saturday we were able to start working on Preston's room.  It was a great day for me.  I had been waiting for a while to get the room ready for the little monkey.  The room is still work in progress and even though it didn't really make sense, because we're trying to paint and do all that good stuff, I requested that my Brother and Brock put up the crib.  I almost cried I was so happy to see that our baby has a place to sleep! 

We not only worked on Preston's room but have been working on the rest of the house as well, so our house has been a work in progress for a while ( bathroom upstairs totally re-done, crown molding, wood floors downstairs, painting almost every room in the house ).  We love the new stuff, it's practically a new house.  We do have an end in site, just in time to get everything ready for Christmas :)



Just the beginning ... But the crib is up!

2 comments:

  1. Haylee! I didn't know you had a blog until tonight! So glad I found you so I can see what you're up to more often. I look forward to seeing more pics of Preston's room and YOU! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I never check my old email anymore...obviously, b/c I just discovered you had a blog! So excited for you and baby Preston! So, are you still at the same place, b/c I just mailed your Christmas card yesterday...I'm a little late. Hopefully you get it. Would love to hear the story of getting Preston...I totally understand the whole "took a lot of work" part of getting pregnant. So glad you decided to start a blog!

    ReplyDelete